9/20 - 11/7
11/8 - On-Site
Industry/Contractor (includes suppliers to government)
Academia (must present faculty/staff/student ID at badge pickup)
Young Crow - Under 35 (must present ID with DOB at badge pickup)
Government Civilian/Military in Uniform (must present government ID or civilian CAC card at badge pickup)
Exhibit Hall Only/Guess Pass
STEM Area Only (valid Wednesday, November 29, 2:30 p.m. - 6:00 p.m. only)
Full Symposium Registration Plan
The Full Symposium Registration Plan provides access to all functions at the Annual Symposium including all symposium sessions, Welcome Reception and Exhibit Hall. Does not include professional development courses or the AOC Annual Banquet which is an additional $25 fee for all symposium attendees.
Young Crow Registration Plan
To help bring young EMS warriors into the Crow family, we are offering discounted registration fees symposium attendees who are 35 years of age or younger as of November 28, 2017. You must provide your date of birth at the time of registration and must present ID with DOB at badge pickup.
Exhibit Hall Only/Guest Pass Registration Plan
This complimentary registration type provides access to the Welcome Reception and the Exhibit Hall. It does not allow access into any of the symposium sessions or the AOC Annual Banquet.
STEM Area Only Registration Plan
This complimentary registration type provides access to the STEM Area Program Only on Wednesday, November 29th from 2:30 p.m. to 6:00 p.m. It does not allow access into any other component of the Symposium or Convention. Registrants must be 18 years or old or be accompanied by a chaperone at all times.
AOC Annual Banquet Tickets
Individual Ticket with purchase of Symposium Registration: $25 (includes Govt/Military comp registration)
Individual Ticket without Full Symposium Ticket: $95 (exhibit hall or guest pass)
Table of 10: $850
Professional Development Course Registration
All cancellation requests must be made in writing via email, firstname.lastname@example.org. Refund requests received by October 3 will be refunded minus a $50 administrative fee; requests received from October 4 – November 21 will be refunded minus a $100 administrative fee. No refund requests will be honored after November 21 or for no shows. Registration substitutions can be submitted in writing at any time without penalty. Absolutely, no cancellations or substitutions will be accepted via telephone.
In order for your registration to be processed, you must read and agree to the following compliance clauses.
- As an international organization headquartered in the United States, AOC observes all U.S. laws designed to prevent the export of sensitive technology and technology implementation, and to protect American and international partner technological accomplishments from potential adversaries. Persons or entities that are in opposition to the interests of the United States and countries of concern for technology transfers shall not be eligible to attend AOC events. Your credentials will be reviewed for confirmation of eligible attendance at the Annual Symposium and Convention. For security purposes, all registrants must show proof of citizenship at badge pickup with either Passport or Birth Certificate.
- All content presented during this Symposium/Convention is owned by the Association of Old Crows or the individual speakers and presenters authorized to take part in the Symposium/Convention. Symposium/Convention attendees are strictly prohibited from recording any content presented during the Symposium/Convention by any means, including, audio, video and photographic methods. By agreeing to this statement and registering for the Symposium/Convention, you represent and warrant that you understand and agree to this prohibition against recording Symposium/Convention content and that you understand and acknowledge that any attendee who violates this policy will be escorted out of the session and their symposium credentials will be revoked for the remainder of all technical sessions. No Annual Symposium/Convention refund will be granted for subsequent sessions missed due to such violation.
- By registering for and/or attending AOC’s International Symposium and Convention, delegates understand and agree that they may be photographed, filmed, or videotaped and hereby give Association of Old Crows (AOC) and those acting with its permission to take pictures and/or recordings of such delegates, and grant the perpetual right to use their name, voice, photograph, portrait, likeness, and biographical information (collectively, “Likeness”), without compensation, for broadcast or exhibition in any media now known or hereafter devised and to put the finished pictures/recordings to any lawful use without limitation or reservation. Delegates hereby waive, release and forever discharge AOC from and against any and all claims or actions arising out of or resulting from any use of their Likeness.
- All registration fees are due at the time of registration. If a delegate chooses to pay by check, the payment is due within 30 days of receiving the invoice. If payment is not received by AOC within this time frame, AOC has the right to re-register the delegate at the current rate and bill the delegate the difference in price.
- Pre-registered delegates must submit payment on or before November 7 or make special arrangements with the AOC Registrar to bring payment to the onsite registration desk. No credentials will be distributed without full payment.
- All cancellation requests must be made in writing by fax 301-560-8841 or via email, email@example.com. Refund requests received by October 3 will be refunded minus a $50 administrative fee; requests received from October 4-November 21 will be refunded minus a $100 administrative fee. No refund requests will be honored after November 21 or for no shows. Registration substitutions can be submitted in writing at any time without penalty. Absolutely, no cancellations will be accepted via telephone. Please note: canceling your registration does NOT cancel your hotel reservation; you must cancel separately according to the instructions on your hotel confirmation.
- Substitution/Name Changes are accepted and must be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org. Absolutely, no substitutions will be accepted via telephone.
- Each registered delegate or guest will be issued an official badge at the onsite registration desk. No admission will be granted to any session or function without this badge. Badges may not be shared or exchanged in any way. Violators’ badges will be confiscated. Lost badges will be re-issued upon the delegate’s presentation of proper identification. A $25 fee will apply.
- To attend the Symposium and Convention, delegates must be 18 years of age by November 28. An exception will be made for students/children attending the STEM Program. At all times, these individuals must be accompanied by a chaperone, who is over 18 years of age.
- The participant agrees to indemnify and hold harmless the Association of Old Crows against all claims and damages, losses and charges of anything resulting from his or her participation in AOC’s International Symposium and Convention.
- If a Force Majeure Event occurs, the party that is prevented by that Force Majeure Event from performing any one or more obligations under this agreement (the “Nonperforming Party”) will be excused from performing those obligations, on condition that it promptly notify the other party of occurrence of that Force Majeure Event, its effect on performance, and how long that party expects it to last and uses reasonable efforts to limit damages to the performing party. For purposes of this agreement, “Force Majeure Event” means any event or circumstance, including but not limited to: acts of God; war; riots; civil insurrections; cyclones; hurricanes; floods; fires; explosions; earthquakes; chemical contamination; epidemics; acts or threats of terrorism; trade restrictions; and acts of any Governmental Authority after the date of this Agreement, whether or not it was foreseeable, that prevents a party from performing any of its obligations under this agreement , except that a Force Majeure Event will not include a party’s financial hardship, an increase in prices, or a change of law.
If you have any questions regarding the registration or housing process please contact the customer support team at email@example.com