How can I start a chapter in my area?
There are some basic steps that need to be followed to start up a chapter
- Contact the AOC Director of Membership Operations
Glorianne O'neilin (firstname.lastname@example.org) 703-549-1600.
- Need to have at least ten members in your area
- Submit a chapter by law and constitution, Constitution, and ByLaws
- Submit a petition with ten names. Petition
- Hold elections for chapter officers.
- Submit a financial report each year.
- Hold at least three meetings a year.
Chapter Reference Documents
General Headquarters Documents
Chapter Operations Manuals
Chapter Specific Operations Manuels